Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 different sleep info for 1 night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I check my sleep every morning I have two different outcomes 

I tried to add pictures but when I add the pictures I get an error for sending. 
I’m wondering if this has a reason or is it a default. 
please help me to understand 

It’s not a big difference but it is a difference and a specially the time “awake”

thank you 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Joëy   I'm sorry you had trouble adding your pictures.  This is what I think you are seeing.  You are looking at your bar graphs in the expanded section on your sleep tile on your Today page.  Your bars graphs are different when you look at them in your sleep details.  This is a known new issue and Fitbit is aware.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

This problem has been driving a number of the community members crazy. I am told that the home screens for the iOS app and the dashboard are the same. I am also told that if you click on sleep in the iOS app and look at the results you’ll notice that they differ from the dashboard results when you click on sleep. I hope you might find this helpful. I am a blind user and I’ve never seen the screens and the voiceover app that I use does not read all of the information on the sleep screens so I can’t vouch for this information other than to say that it has been mentioned in the community.

Best Answer