Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Agenda and Google Calendar

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried several of the methods advised to see my Google calendar events on FitBit Sense. NOTHING WORKS! I have iPhone and am able to see iOS calendar but not Google calendar. I updated Agenda App notifications and permissions. I checked phone settings for calendars. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Marshmello50.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I would like to confirm the following: open your phone's settings > tap Calendar > Accounts > check if you need to add your Google account. You can confirm the steps to set up the Agenda app in How do I set up apps on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I have done that. My calendar settings has three accounts. Gmail is one of them. That’s my Google calendar,  right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Marshmello50.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend confirming if Google calendar events are showing up on your phone's default calendar. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I actually get notifications from Google Calendar on Fitbit sense. But event does not show up. So half an hour before an event I get a notification. But if I look at agenda no events show. It says I last synced  over 10 minutes ago. But syncing  right before doesn’t seem to make a difference

Best Answer

I have the same problem... With my Versa 3.

Could you solve it? I have tried EVERYTHING, nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes