Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not syncing with my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past two days I have done all steps on each form I have seen regarding iPhones and sense not connecting. Yesterday twice and hour I had to do all the steps and now today it’s not even showing my sense under Bluetooth. I have almost two weeks with my sense. Can I have a replacement???? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there @Marylpz, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. 

Before considering other options, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device or at least make sure there's no connection whatsoever:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Sense automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

If your Sense doesn't sync, follow the troubleshooting provided in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been following those steps exactly for the past few days and almost every hour. If this is what I will have to do then I will be contacting cs to return the product.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Marylpz I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Sense is doing the same just a wk old.  Will they ever fix it?  Or should I go back to an Apple Watch?  Sense was EXPENSIVE!!! 😳

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Mjpratts, welcome here. I totally understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the troubleshooting steps I recommended here. If the issue persists, note the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been happening to me too since the iOS update last week. Patiently awaiting a fix that i assume is coming - since the android fox has been released recently... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before you ask. Yes I’ve tried those steps listed daily. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot sync after upgrading iOS

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently got a sense as well and I was having the same issue with it syncing. It syncs now but I think the problem was that I was playing a phone game and manually speeding up the time (changing my date and time). I think doing so creates an issue with the software which I didn’t even consider at the time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

First of all, close the Fitbit app and restart the iOS or Android device. Once done, clear the website data and history then reboot Fitbit Sense. So, be sure to give it a go if you are also facing syncing issues with your Fitbit Sense and let us know if it resolved them or not by dropping a comment below.

Best Answer