Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared stats shows wrong info

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The overall stats on the homescreen of the fitbit app on iOS shows i've walked 10km. When i press the share button in the topright corner and save that image it shows 10 miles!

nice to show off at your friends, but thats a bug 😄

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it's caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it's caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Hi, any news on when this will be fixed as last post was dated April?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jenlang, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thank you for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

At this moment I don't have information about when this issue will be fixed, please keep an eye on future updates, as you've noticed we constantly update the Fitbit app where we address issues like these. Additionally, if I get more information about this specific situation, I'll make sure to update this thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

About 10 weeks. I'm guessing not a high priority?

Best Answer
0 Votes