Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Exercise Activity with Miles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to be able to share my specific exercise activity to display miles, duration and date. All of sudden that is not possible from the app  unless I use GPS to track. Fitbit is useless to me without being able to share the mileage because of virtual races I take part in and I need to be able to share treadmill mileage. I am updating from my Blaze but it will not be with Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ljc13, welcome to the Community Forums! 

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? When you try to share the exercise it shows all the information except miles? If possible, please send me a screenshot of this situation. You can refer to this post to do so. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but I’ve recently had contact with Chat support and sent a screenshot there. This started yesterday and per support’s response, mileage/distance duration is no longer available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Ljc13, thanks for your reply and update. Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thank you for letting me know that our Customer Support team already provided you with assistance regarding this situation. Since you already contacted them, my best advice for you will be to get in touch with them again if you have any additional questions about the information that was provided by them, I'm sure that they'll share more details with you.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes