Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarms showing “Not synced yet” after syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Inspire 2 running FitOS 53.20001.124.76 and IOS app version 3.68.1 (36845105). If I create a silent alarm in the app it duplicates and one of the two cannot be edited, deleted or turned off until I log out of the app and back in. If I create a silent alarm through the web dashboard it shows up in the app, but say “Not synced yet” no matter how many times I sync my Fitbit. The alarms seem to work fine, but I cannot disable or edit them through the app since they “haven’t synced”.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Hi there, @jdstarflower.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. Let me clarify that the question in my previous post was to further investigate as others are having issues with duplicated alarms even though the rest of their alarms are syncing correctly. I appreciate the time in updating the Fitbit app and let me recommend reconnecting your Inspire 2 to the Fitbit app with the following steps:

1. Forget your tracker from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Restart your tracker to refresh its performance.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select Inspire 2, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. Once this is done, try adding your alarms and let me know how it goes.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know that our team released the Fitbit app 3.77 version which brings a fix for issues experienced with the alarms. This update should be available for all our members, so please make sure to install it on your phone. For more details about how to manage your alarms, see this help article.

We appreciate your patience and we'll keep working to Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Because this issue got resolved, I'm going to close this thread from further comments.

I truly appreciate your feedback and you can always start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. I'd also invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends and find inspiring stories. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes