Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarms showing “Not synced yet” after syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Inspire 2 running FitOS 53.20001.124.76 and IOS app version 3.68.1 (36845105). If I create a silent alarm in the app it duplicates and one of the two cannot be edited, deleted or turned off until I log out of the app and back in. If I create a silent alarm through the web dashboard it shows up in the app, but say “Not synced yet” no matter how many times I sync my Fitbit. The alarms seem to work fine, but I cannot disable or edit them through the app since they “haven’t synced”.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know that our team released the Fitbit app 3.77 version which brings a fix for issues experienced with the alarms. This update should be available for all our members, so please make sure to install it on your phone. For more details about how to manage your alarms, see this help article.

We appreciate your patience and we'll keep working to Fitbit more useful for you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Alarm readout has a bug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You must realize that's not enough for anyone to go on.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I’m also having this issue. I have restarted my watch and logged out and back into the app and it still doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have recently been having trouble syncing my silent alarms with my iOS app.  When I go into silent alarms, it says “Not synced yet”, and it seems like no matter how many times I try to sync my Inspire HR, that doesn’t change.  It won’t let me turn on or off alarms that I have set, and if I try to set a new alarm, when I go out of setting the new alarms, all of my alarms show that they are spinning/thinking, but they don’t set.  Thank you.

Best Answer

I have also been having this exact same problem the last 3 or 4 days too!  I have an Inspire 2. 

I have restarted my phone. I have "removed" my device from the app. Re-added my fitbit to my phone. I have removed and re-added all the alarms. I have done a restart on my Fitbit several times. Nothing is helping to fix the problem. Thanks!

Best Answer

This has also been happening to me! It started a few days ago and i’ve tried deleting the alarms, the app, restarting my phone, removing the tracker, etc. etc. Nothing works! I think it’s a new bug 😞 Please fix this!! I’ve relied on my Fitbit alarms for years, as I can’t stand noisy alarms. SOS

Best Answer

Same alarm sync issue with my Alta HR.

Fitbit iOS app v 3.69

iOS v 15.6.1

Issue started a couple of weeks ago.

My Fitbit is my only effective wake alarm and now it’s useless!!!

Best Answer

I am also having this issue where my Fitbit charge 2 is syncing but the silent alarms are not on iOS 15.6.1. I rely on my alarms throughout the day. I have tried deleting the app, forgetting the Charge 2 and re-pairing the blue tooth but nothing has helped. Please help!

Best Answer

Also impacted, same as described as above. I need my alarms, it is the mail reason I bought the FitBit. Please fix bug in v3.69.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue everyone else is reporting above, it started over the weekend. I've tried re-pairing, rebooting, logging out, etc. Nothing works. I did find a workaround, although it's a pain - I can't turn alarms on or off from the app, but I can still create and delete alarms. As long as the alarm exists, it will sync to my fitbit, and I can swipe up to Alarms on my fitbit, click on that, and then turn various alarms on or off from there.

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue as everyone right now, my Fitbit alarm suddenly won’t sync at all as it says not synced right next to it, every time I add a alarm it automatically makes 2 of the same one. After using the alarm it will not let you switch it back on again, you will have to delete the previous alarm and make a new one which is very annoying. Most of the time it won’t stop spinning when setting a alarm. When will they fix this

Best Answer

Exact same issue with my Alta HR. Wife having the problem with Inspire 2, so clearly something is broken in the app.

Best Answer

Same issue with Charge 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with my Inspire HR. This only started a couple of weeks ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue as well with Inspire HR. I called Fitbit on Friday, but they couldn't help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the time taken in sharing your feedback. I'm happy to let you know our team has released a fix for this issue and should be available to all our members. Please make sure your tracker is syncing correctly. For more details about how to manage your alarms, see this help article.

Don't hesitate to let me know if the issue persists as this will help me to investigate and continue helping you.

Best Answer

The IOS app update came out today and does appear to have solved this issue. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @jdstarflower.

Thanks for keeping me posted and just to confirm, is the issue with the alarms not syncing correctly persisting? Is the rest of your details syncing correctly to the Fitbit app? Also, what is the model of your phone? These details will help me to further investigate, so please reply back with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 13 Pro. And, as I said in my previous post, the app update does appear to have solved the issue. Given that so many people were having the issue with so many different Fitbit devices it made sense that the issue was with the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes