Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent alarm option gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did the latest update and now the silent alarm option is gone from the app. Can someone please help???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The latest update moved the alarm settings from the phone app to the fitbit.

On the main clock screen of the Charge 3 swipe left until you see the "alarms" app.

NB When setting an alarm you need to scroll down to see the options for days etc

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I have a Fitbit charge 3

Best Answer

The latest update moved the alarm settings from the phone app to the fitbit.

On the main clock screen of the Charge 3 swipe left until you see the "alarms" app.

NB When setting an alarm you need to scroll down to see the options for days etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why did the move this functionality from the app to the device?  Why have an app if they are going to remove functionality?  Makes zero sense to me. I used that daily in the app.  It’s clunky on the device.  

Best Answer

I totally agree! The alarm is (was) one of my favorite features of my Fitbit. And it was so easy to set from my phone. It takes 3 swipes and multiple taps to just get to the alarm. Also, what if I want to set more than one alarm? I can’t figure out how to do that. And it was easy before. Big fail, Fitbit.

Best Answer

Agreed. Huge functionality mistake. I don't mind it being on the device but to remove it from the app was a boneheaded thing to do.

Best Answer

I’m new to using this community thing, is there any way we can request that setting a silent alarm from the app be added back because I have a hard time seeing the tiny numbers and scrolling though it when it’s on the watch itself.

Best Answer

Hi Steve,

My device shows that I have no silent alarms set, yet at 7:02 am the alarm goes off. It was set from the app a while ago and now it’s stuck somehow. 

is there anything I can do to reset this? And how annoying is this move from Fitbi! 

thanks so much!

balint 

Best Answer
0 Votes

First thing I would do when I got to work each day was logon to the desktop app and set multiple alarms for the day easily that would sync in the next several minutes.   Thinking of doing that with the watch interface has me quite depressed now about having a Versa3 fitbit brand.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jay999.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion boardThat way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support, and our team can take it into consideration. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

For more information about managing alarms, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes