Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent alarms on Fitbit Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having the same issue. When I had the HR, I could set recurring alarms for every morning. I updated to the luxe and it won't allow me to manage alarm recurrence from the app. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community Forums @Mcabiya

I appreciate the details shared on your post. Please note that for Fitbit Luxe, you can set alarms on the device itself. For instructions, see On-device. To do so, follow the steps below:

• On your device, open the Alarms app. You see your next scheduled alarms and the option to set a new alarm.
  • Tap + New Alarm. Swipe up to see this option if you already created multiple alarms.
  • Swipe up and down to choose the time, and tap to select it. Tap am or pm.
  • Choose to turn on Smart Wake. When enabled, Smart Wake attempts to find the best time to wake you starting 30 minutes before the alarm time you set. It avoids waking you during deep sleep so you're more likely to wake up feeling refreshed. If Smart Wake can’t find the best time to wake you, your alarm alerts you at the set time.
    • Alarms that use the Smart Wake setting have a different icon than the other alarms on your device.
  • Choose the days you want to be alerted.
  • Save your alarm by swiping right to see your alarms.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having many of the same issues with the Luxe.  On my Charge 4 I could set the silent alarm intensity and delete old alarms.  No matter how I swipe I can't get to my "7 other alarms" to edit or remove.  I also need a stronger intensity as I frequently don't feel the alarm, even during the day.  Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @cjbplus3

Thanks for the details shared in your post. Please confirm if you are doing the following to find your other alarms: 

• Swipe left and right to see the apps on your tracker. Tap Alarms once you find the option → Swipe right to see your alarms.

To adjust your tracker's vibration strength, swipe down from the top of the screen to access quick settings and the Settings app and then tap Vibrations. For more information see, How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the directions. I’m wondering if my new Fitbit is defective with alarms. I get to alarms and then swipe right to see all of them. It always takes me back to my previous app which is “Relax”. I can’t ever get to the list of alarms. I apparently have set 7 of them!

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @cjbplus3.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Lux is not responding with the alarms. I suggest performing a restart to refresh the settings and then try to find the alarms again. Once you find the alarms option, let's try to tap the option and then swipe up or left and please tell me how it goes. 

Catch you later. 

Best Answer
0 Votes