Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Display is Terrible

The old Sleep display and data categorization was perfect. This new display is prompting me to search for a new tracker altogether… Terribly disappointed in Fitbit with this one.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Totally agree...I will be looking for a different one. I hate this new display.  You can't even see your past few nights anymore either!!

Best Answer

Totally agree. Way to fix the one thing that’s NOT broken.

Best Answer

I agree 100% on how awful the redesigned sleep tracking display is. The old one was perfect and is the reason I stayed with Fitbit instead of switching to a different product! It’s so frustrating! 

Best Answer

I probably would be able to look past it but it doesn't show me every nap, for example, it just shows 2 instances. I tried to add the time it was "missing" and it said it already recorded sleep...

Where? I don't see it adding up in the numbers of recorded sleep.

I don't understand why they keep making this app more and more user-unfriendly.

And it's effecting me too, I've noticed the lack of interest in the app has effected my habits. It's so messy and disorganised that I'm barely using it to stay focused and aware, more using the watch to actually tell time. 

It's really sad. 

Best Answer

Agreed - please put it back the way it was …. And lose the meaningless sleep score!

Best Answer