Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Logs Duplicating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When my Flex synchs and displays the latest sleep log, all the previous day's' logs show up with the same hours duplicated. I tried deleting the app and re-downloading, but no joy. Any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining us here @JcgableSmiley Very Happy Would you mind double checking if your Fitbit app is up-to-date? It should be on version 2.34. Once you've updated your app, do a force quit and a force sync afterwards. 

If the issue persists, please check on Fitbit.com Dashboard if you're getting the same issue with your sleep graphs. 

I'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Youngms56

Have moved this thread from the Flex to the iOS App section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @Youngms56, how you doing? Smiley Very Happy

Hmmm...this is very strange let me say.. I'd recommend doing the following:

• Check that your Fitbit App is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App

If after this the issue persists, please send me screen shots showing the duplicate sleep logs. Thanks for bring this issue to my attention, BTW! 

Catch you later!

Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.

I tried logging out of app, turning off Bluetooth, and turning off phone for two minutes. Problem persists when I turned everything back on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us here @JcgableSmiley Very Happy Would you mind double checking if your Fitbit app is up-to-date? It should be on version 2.34. Once you've updated your app, do a force quit and a force sync afterwards. 

If the issue persists, please check on Fitbit.com Dashboard if you're getting the same issue with your sleep graphs. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That corrected the issue. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Music to my ears @JcgableSmiley Wink I'm so glad to hear this did the trick for you!

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer