Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score not longer displayed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve stopped seeing sleep score. I’ve had my Versa 2 for a couple weeks and for. Some reason only have 3 nights that I’ve shown sleep scores?  Not sure what’s happened.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sabineamy  @Grandebp   Your tracker must record sleep stages in order to get a sleep score.  There is no score if you receive sleep patterns.  This section from Fitbit's help articles should help you troubleshoot this issue.

Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 2.37.05 PM.png

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Sabineamy  @Grandebp   Your tracker must record sleep stages in order to get a sleep score.  There is no score if you receive sleep patterns.  This section from Fitbit's help articles should help you troubleshoot this issue.

Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 2.37.05 PM.png

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you. I found that somehow my Charge 3 was no longer tracking heart rate. I had not changed any settings. I now have the score. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand that there are reasons that SOMETIMES can cause a sleep score not to generate; however, I have checked and rechecked EVERY suggestions to restore Sleep Score to no avail! I have a Versa 2 - and it is my 4th Fitbit product. I like it - but this is one of many issues I have experienced.  

Best Answer

The biggest thing is to be sure you are tracking your heart rate. That is
turned on in Settings on the Fitbit only in my Charge 3. Mine got turned
off and I didn’t have the Sleep Score for over a week.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

This occurred on my Fitbit Charge 3 about a week ago.  I was able to fix it by doing the following, not sure which one actually fixed it.  I found all 3 of these while searching the forums.

1) Rebooted my watch.  I first tried using the Settings menu on the watch, and I was able to reboot that way, but afterwards the step counting wouldn't work and there was no green flashing light.  So then I connected the watch to the charger and held down the button for 8 seconds.

2) In the app, went to the community page, selected "What are you up to?", and then selected the Sleep icon.  Before it took me to my sleep page, it asked for permissions, which I granted.

3) In the app, selected the today page, and selected sleep.  I then selected each sleep that did not show a sleep score, and then selected the 3 little dots in the top right and selected Delete Log.

The next morning my sleep score was back.

Best Answer
0 Votes