Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Target question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This morning I went through the setting sleep target wizard that automatically popped up. I enabled it just out of curiosity and then turned it all off because I'm a teacher and won't be needing this feature until September. Come that time, how do I get the wizard back? I like that it automatically suggested a bedtime and wakeup time based on my data. When I do it manually via the cog in the sleep screen, it just defaults to 7am/10pm which isn't at all like the wizard suggested. Seems daft to offer a sleep target based on my actual data but no way of accessing it again?
(Fitbit Charge, iOS)
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@FelineWays welcome to the Fitbit family! You can definitely set, change, or remove a bedtime or wake up time target. To do so from the Fitbit app for iOS, follow these steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the sleep tile. This is the tile that says "How did you sleep?" or, if you tracked sleep the night before, shows how many hours and minutes you slept.
  2. Tap the gear icon in the top right.
  3. Set or edit your targets. To remove a target, tap the three dots in the top right.
  4. Tap Done.

Hope this helps! Cat Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue: the sleep wizard came up once some months, I used it, now I want to set a different sleep goal and I can't seem to find it.

I'm thinking of letting the sleep goal and sleep schedule unset, and hope that the wizard will automagically reappear.

Did you manage to reach the sleep wizard a second around?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, not at all. And no real support from fitbit.
You can set it all manually though. Not quite the same in my opinion
though.
Best Answer

My thoughts exactly.

Thank you for letting me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes