Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and hourly activity are off by an hour.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was traveling last week, in another time zone. Fitbit was fine while I traveled, though I didn't do anything to adjust it.

Well, now I'm home... and it still thinks I'm in Chicago. I'm on the West Coast, and my time zone is set correctly to Pacific time. But my sleep and hourly 250 step targets are still off by an hour. I've tried closing out and logging in again--no luck.

What should I try next?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @groundzero, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to ask you to open the app and tap on Account > Advanced Settings  and make sure that under Time Zone, Automatically is enabled. If it is, please disable it, forcequit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app, open the app again and enable Automatically (under Time Zone) again. Finally, sync your tracker, the hour should adjust but you will only able to see the changes on your sleep and hourly activity for the next day. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes