Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data missing from app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep tracking will have a grey area where it doesn't say I'm awake or restless. It's like I've just disappeared. Last night it didn't show the grey area it just had 2 separate times for me, and I was in bed all night.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Jules44, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you're seeing a grey area on your sleep or if you get 2 different chunks of sleep in one day, please try the following:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Check that your tracker is snug on your wrist (with an HR tracker, the lights shouldn't be visible)
  3. Please try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand.
  4. Check your personal settings in the online Dashboard, click on Sleep Sensitivity and if it's set to Sensitive, please change it to Normal and sync your tracker. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Jules44, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you're seeing a grey area on your sleep or if you get 2 different chunks of sleep in one day, please try the following:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Check that your tracker is snug on your wrist (with an HR tracker, the lights shouldn't be visible)
  3. Please try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand.
  4. Check your personal settings in the online Dashboard, click on Sleep Sensitivity and if it's set to Sensitive, please change it to Normal and sync your tracker. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why do I get grey area in sleep 

it showered again last night and I was asleep all night there are just 2chunks of sleep along with a grey area between the 2 

i have restarted this Fitbit numerous times (this seems to be the standard answer to any errors and there have been LOTS)

The tracker is on my non dominant hand and fits snugly and not set to sensitive sleep I’ve had so much wrong with this already the tracker isn’t recommended but being used because it was expensive I’ve already had a replacement 

HELP AGAIN 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Fragrant12, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation to us and for having already tried to restart your Fitbit device. Tell me, which tracker or watch are you currently using? Since when have you experienced this situation? Would it be possible for you to reply with a screenshot of what you're able to see in the Sleep tile? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Suddenly all my nights end at midnight and a new day starts for the sleep tracker (this is with the "new!!!!" dashboard--so I never have a complete night. I also get large grey areas where no sleep was recorded when I was definitely sleeping. Nothing has changed in the settings or way I wear Fitbit at night except the dashboard. Could we please have one that works? 

Best Answer