Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep figures incons

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I check my sleep each morning, the results on the home screen are different from those when i 'drill down'.  For example, the home screen reports:

7 hr 59 minutes sleep being 1h 27 awake, 1h 5 REM, 5h 44 Light and 1h 10 Deep

I then press on this to 'drill down' and get the finer details where I am advised

7 hr 59 minutes sleep being 53m awake, 1h 7 REM, 6h 14 Light and 1h 11 Deep

This happens consistently every day.

Can someone please explain why or is this just software errors?

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You are not alone and having this issue. It has been brought up many times within the community. Fitbit moderators and community advocates have made the developers aware of the issue. There have been at least three or more updates and none as of yet has addressed the issue. They fit customer care continues to offer suggestions as to how this can be fixed. To the best of my knowledge none of the suggestions has worked.

multiple conversation threads have been aggregated into one location and this thread at some point will also be aggregated if my guess is correct. We can only hope now that Google has attached its name to Fitbit that they will have the Google software developers work with the Fitbit application developers to resolve the many issues that have been brought up in the community including Sleep and step streak resetting.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You are not alone and having this issue. It has been brought up many times within the community. Fitbit moderators and community advocates have made the developers aware of the issue. There have been at least three or more updates and none as of yet has addressed the issue. They fit customer care continues to offer suggestions as to how this can be fixed. To the best of my knowledge none of the suggestions has worked.

multiple conversation threads have been aggregated into one location and this thread at some point will also be aggregated if my guess is correct. We can only hope now that Google has attached its name to Fitbit that they will have the Google software developers work with the Fitbit application developers to resolve the many issues that have been brought up in the community including Sleep and step streak resetting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks,  Guess we can all send them back and get a refund as they can be classified as "not fit for purpose" - buy one that works correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps Fitbit has done some work.  In the last week these figures have aligned completely.  Now all they need to do is look at the steps and calories (in my instance).  I burn calories without even having the watch on - just sitting on a flat surface is burning them for me.

Best Answer