Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep goals won't stay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm trying to set the sleep goals in my Fitbit iOS app. I set the sleep time for 11 PM and the wake time for 7 AM. Then I press done. When I touch the gear and go back and look at the settings the sleep time has changed to 10 PM and the wake time has changed to 6 AM. Why won't they stay at the times I set?
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
It seems this issue is happening in other areas of the dashboard as well. The hourly step tracker part of the dashboard is having a similar issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is probably due to the time change.  Perhaps in a day it will correct itself.....I think the same thing happened last weekend for those in the UK who went through a time change as well and after a day it appeared to have corrected itself.

Also, double check the timezone setting as well in case that has not updated.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

kyptoalexi said "How long does this problem last?  Or, can the app developers fix this?"

Answered already, and I can't delete the **ahem**ed message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. If I set the times and then toggle the "bedtime reminder" i can literally see the time roll back. So I thought I could just tap an hour earlier and watch it roll back to the correct time but WHOOPS, JOKE'S ON ME because if I select 12AM, it doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @pspiel@BrandiW@SpatialFX and welcome aboard to our Community @kyptoalexi.

One of the reasons is like @Kmransom123 mentioned before, with the recent change of time in some countries and I have seen some discrepancies with the time on a small group of users. So it wold be recommendable to review your timezone settings.

Although if this is not the problem I recommend to force quit the app:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app and log back in.

After this the time, should stay but if is not working make sure you are running the latest version of the app which for iOS is 2.28.

To review this do the following:

1. Tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap Help. You'll see the app version at the top of the screen

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue. I have tried everything suggested on this post and there is no solution that I have found. There is no save button on the popup window for the set bedtime.

Best Answer
0 Votes