Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can no longer see the times that I was restless or awake during the night. Why was this changed?!
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Flemingtonuser  I can see my sleep info - from the app I click on the sleep tile. Then click on the day I want to see, then click on the arrows that are in the upper right (to expand that graph), then I can drag my finger across the graph to see actual times for each area.

Hope that may help you...

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Thank you, Kelly.  I used to be able to just tap on a line and the time would appear.  I was not aware that i could still access the info by dragging my finger across the graph!  Funny thing is, I have sent countless emails, complaints, etc., to Fitbit staff, and not one person could answer that for me!  You made my day.

Best Answer

Glad that I could help @Flemingtonuser

enjoy the day!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Well, this helped.  But, you can't just drag your finger across the most expanded time screen.  You have to press on one of the lines and then you can roll your finger to see the times forward and back.  Not as easy as hovering....and really not all that intuitive.  I imagine they want us to spend $$ for the premium version.  $49 a year?  sheesh.

Best Answer
0 Votes