Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not showing in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep log is not showing, I have a Flex 2 linked to my iPhone which I've been running without problem for around six months. Got up this morning, checked my sleep  and nothing showing, the sleep record for previous days has also disappeared.

I have logged in and out, reset my Flex device three times and still no sleep showing. Is this a problem with my device or with Fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would like to thank you for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Tell me, are you not able to see the Sleep tile in the app Dashboard or does the app show up with no information on it? Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see? That will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Marco

Thanks for your reply, I have the tile but no data on it - please see screenshot:

IMG_1628.PNG

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue this morning and my screen looks just like your picture. Also tried syncing multiple times and logged out and back in. No change.  Did you fix it yet? And how?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, when I turned on my phone this morning the sleep data was back. So for some reason it didn't show yesterday but is back up today, I think the likliest explanation for the glitch would be a Fitbit server issue. But that's only a guess ......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KeweenawGrl, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to reply with the screenshot requested. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate you have come back and let us know your sleep data is now showing up, I'm very glad. 

@KeweenawGrl, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for reporting this to us. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to go to the Sleep Section in the online Dashboard and check if your data is showing up here. If it is, it's possible the app is not updating the information correctly, in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app and open it again. 
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes