Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep record is not showing in app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used my Flex 2 for the first time yesterday. And last night I used it to log my sleep. I started & stopped the sleep tracking manually via the app. This morning I looked at the graph several times (via the sleep tile on my dashboard). After 3-4 viewings ,I tapped the sleep tile again and the graph for last night’s sleep is gone. Now it says I haven't logged any sleeps.

I NEVER tapped a ‘delete’ option or anything resembling ‘delete’.

I’ve trying unsuccessfully to get back to it but it simply won’t appear. I’ve tried tapping the sleep tile on today’s date & yesterday’s date. Nothing.

Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @donaldshelton, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Did you experience this problem again or this was a one-time only? Sometimes, it's possible the app will not show correctly the information already stored in our servers, which is why I would like to ask you to go to the sleep section of the online Dashboard and check if your sleep log is here. If it's here, try the following in the app:

1. Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. Open it again afterwards. If this doesn't seem to work:
  2. Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

In case the sleep log is not showing, please log it manually by filling the information on the sleep section:

LogSleep.PNG

Make sure to type in the correct date for the missing log. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @donaldshelton, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Did you experience this problem again or this was a one-time only? Sometimes, it's possible the app will not show correctly the information already stored in our servers, which is why I would like to ask you to go to the sleep section of the online Dashboard and check if your sleep log is here. If it's here, try the following in the app:

1. Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. Open it again afterwards. If this doesn't seem to work:
  2. Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

In case the sleep log is not showing, please log it manually by filling the information on the sleep section:

LogSleep.PNG

Make sure to type in the correct date for the missing log. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer

Interesting. I followed your instructions and the sleep pattern appeared when I simply entered the approximate sleep/wake. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @donaldshelton, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know my instructions were helpful for you, I'm very glad! Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes