Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages gone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week i was happy! The sleep stages finally showed up in my fitbit app!! 

But, this morning they where gone? I saw the old fashioned ones.... how is that possible? And when am i going to get them back? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Fitbit say there are a few things that may stop sleep stages being tracked on a particular night:

"WHY DON'T I SEE SLEEP STAGES TODAY?

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low."

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2163/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I was quite happy with the sleep cycle information but last week 5 of the 7 days I had my old graph instea of the new one.

i have looked at your causes but none of them seem to apply. Battery was full. I can see the heart rate measurements and of course I am wearing my tracker.

any other suggestions?

Best Answer

My "new look" sleep stages are gone too. It does not show the stages; Light, Deep, REM.

They are back to the "old look" that only shows awake, restless, and asleep.  😞

I am following all of the suggestions. No reason that I see.

Best Answer
0 Votes