Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the charge 2 HR and I have just updated to the most recent version of the app and my sleep stages are still not tracking. I have been able to "see" the sleep stage graphs since the end of March but it has always said "no stages." I know it was a slow roll out but how long is this going to take? Or is there something wrong? I have restarted my phone, signed out and back in to the app and all those things but nothing has changed. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The rollout still hasn't completed so some of us are still waiting for sleep stages. Fitbit have not given a date for when they expect everyone to get them.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The rollout still hasn't completed so some of us are still waiting for sleep stages. Fitbit have not given a date for when they expect everyone to get them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep stages worked for 1 night now it is back to no stages huh

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had mine for two nights 28-29 April but nothing since. Anyone know why?  

Best Answer
I had sleep stages and now I do not. I had sleep stages Last week. Now they are gone.
Perrine
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep stages comes and goes, typically one, maybe two consecutive nights, then reverts back to "sleep patterns". Seems weird that if it's a phased toll-out that wouldn't "stick" with a beta group so testing could be performed w/o disrupting everyone else...

Best Answer

Sleep stages comes and goes, typically one, maybe two consecutive nights, then reverts back to "sleep patterns". Seems weird that if it's a phased roll-out that wouldn't "stick" with a beta group so testing could be performed w/o disrupting everyone else...

Best Answer