Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tile staying the same

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been having so many issues since I've "upgraded" to the Charge 2. Now on the app, the sleep tile shows the same sleep time for everyday of the week every time I sync.  I have already reset and removed the watch from the phone and added it back on. Still no improvements and disappointed in the overall quality so farMan Indifferent Any tips on how to fix this?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Yer ,,when are the sleep details going to be the "updated " version ,,,i had it a few times only 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How you doing @miangr and @Mercurio? Thanks for joining this family, hope you like what find here! Smiley Very Happy

@miangr Thank for the details and the steps you tried already! Would you mind logging out/in from the Fitbit App? Are you using the Fitbit App from your mobile or PC? I'd like to see some screenshots of the information you're getting, you mentioned there were several days involved? Is it okay if you compare that data with the one in the online Fitbit.com Dashboard?

@Mercurio Would you mind giving more detail about what information do you want to have or what you can see?

What other issues you have had with your Fitbit? I'd like to help you!

I'll be around! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue with the data on my sleep tile staying the same for every day even though it shows differently on the week view. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Suggestions would be great! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I have found that if I DO NOT enter a sleep log i.e.; "begin sleep now" and just settle down to sleep , I get the updated sleep log automatically !!! ... please try .

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I never do a sleep log and yet my issue continues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Notice when you take a closer look my sleep is not the same everyday.Notice when you take a closer look my sleep is not the same everyday.

Note the sleep time is the same.Note the sleep time is the same.

IMG_5011.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes