Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep time shows incorrect time when recording it through the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every night I sign to iOS for sleep time. (eats less battery than setting it on my One) This morning, iOS reported that I got up more than an hour later than it was. Perplexed, I fixed it the correct time on my iPhone, to  
Later, I came to my computer and discovered that Fitbit did not transmit my iOS changes to PC and had, in fact, undone the change I had made on my iphone. So I had to again change my wakeup time to the correct the time.

And there is no end of DST at this time (yeah, Fitbit has never been able to get that time change right anyway) So this explanation doesn’t work.
Anyone else have this happen today?
What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @marigoyle, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you on board. Smiley Happy

If you're recording your sleep from the Fitbit app, please make sure to check your app is up to date as we have released some new versions lately (latest one 2.41.1 which you can check on Account>Help). Then, check If your timezone is correct in the app; go to Account > Advance Settings and select manually the timezone you'd like instead of selecting the Automatic option. Then sync your tracker so any changes can be saved. Please make sure the changes are made before recording a sleep log because if you change timezones after, the previous record will not be changed.

Try to record your sleep one more time and keep an eye on the time it shows, if you're still seeing a big discrepancy, please take a screenshot of both your app and online Dashboard and reply to me with it so I can check this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes