Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping Heart Rate Removed with New Update!

My sleeping heart rate section is no longer there since the update. I have a premium membership so it should be, and have screenshots of where it should be in the app with the new update. I contacted customer service and they were very confusing and said they’ve removed this section, although I have evidence of this not being true. I will upload my sleep section and the one that has it for comparison! Wondering if anyone else has this issue? 

IMG_9658.png

IMG_9552.png

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @JuliaLW and welcome to the Community.  I moved your post to the iOS app forum, a better fit for this issue.  You aren't the only user who is having this experience.  I'll edit my answer if I find one while searching the forums.

What app version do you have?  I have 4.15 and I have my sleeping heart rate.  Tap on your profile picture/gear icon in the upper right > Help & Support to see your app veraion. 

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks so much! It’s my first time posting so wasn’t sure what would be best. I’ve just checked and I actually have version 4.16. Bit concerning since mine is the latest version and the customer service person did say they were removing it after some confusing messages, but let’s hope not! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue! On iOS app version 4.16 (with Inspire 3)

IMG_2856.png

Best Answer

What a nightmare! This is the email where the customer service person said it’s no longer a feature. I think if people are updating to version 4.16 and it’s being removed then there will be a lot of complaints! I’ve also seen a few posts saying it reappeared for some people. Who knows what they’re up too! 

IMG_9677.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuliaLW   Thank you for sharing your screenshot.  I reported this to Fitbit.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW Thank you for your help 

@JuliaLW @RyanElizabeth , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your reports, efforts and screenshots. 

Our team has been informed and are investigating this. Could you please confirm your mobile device (model and operating system)? (eg. iPhone 13, iOS 14.5.1, etc) 

We appreciate your collaboration

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s great, thanks. iPhone XR, iOS 17.4.1. 

Best Answer

I am on iOS 17.4.1 (iPhone 13 Pro) and Fitbit 4.16. I am using a Versa 4 (194.86) and I still have my sleeping heart rate.

IMG_4301.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing this! There doesn’t seem to be a pattern of who has it and who doesn’t! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuliaLW @Heather-S , Thank you for sharing your information and for  the screen shot. 
I've passe the info to our team to investigate. 

I appreciate your collaboration. 

I'll update the thread should I get more info about this. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please let them know this a feature I’d like to continue. I’m sure I’m not the only one. 

Best Answer

I have a Charge 5 FitBit 14.6 iOS 17.4.1 iPhone 15. I no longer have HRV or BR recorded since Sunday.  Removing benchmark and the sleep information is a terrible choice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the night I reported this issue, both BR and HRV as well as benchmark showed up. Now they are all gone again. Not a good outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes