Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow App response time for sleep stats

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since recent update (3/2021) sleep stats have been off. Also app’s response time has been very slow. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @AppleMac.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Many users reported that the issue has been fixed with the latest Fitbit app update (3.41). We roll out the app updates in phases and you should see the option to update the app soon, if you still don't see it. You can confirm the steps to update the app in this help article: 

If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. 

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Edblanco.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Have a nice day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Me, my wife and daughters have the same issue. It used to be acceptabele, recently it takes at least 4 times as long to get the sleep info. 

Best Answer

It's beginning to annoy us. We are using the IOS app, hopefully it's not the strategy of Fitbit to abandon OS's that do not originate from Google.

Update:

Hi LiliyaFitbit, is it known what the issue was? Is it resolved? How can I benefit from that resolution?

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @AppleMac.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Many users reported that the issue has been fixed with the latest Fitbit app update (3.41). We roll out the app updates in phases and you should see the option to update the app soon, if you still don't see it. You can confirm the steps to update the app in this help article: 

If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. 

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, app is running very slow?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cubbymc.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. I would like to confirm if you've updated already your Fitbit app to version 3.41? To see which version of the Fitbit app you have, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Help. The app version is at the top.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I will wait until that version is installed. I’ve currently 3.40.1
Best Answer
I do not have the update.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your replies, @AppleMac @Cubbymc.

I appreciate the update and would like to advise that you should see the update soon. Please keep an eye on this as it should resolve the issue you're experiencing. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. 

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for answering my post. It’s indeed resolved after I forced the update by removal of the installed app en re-install it. 
thanks.

Best Answer

Thank you for the update, @AppleMac.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did the update solve your problem? I'm on an Apple iphone fitbit app version 3.41.1 (1050) and loading sleep takes about 1 minute to start responding.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having issues with sleep app after multiple reinstalls and updates. Nothing seems to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes