Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start/end sleeping time shows different time zone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I am currently in a different time zone (-1). On the Home Screen the start/end time of sleep is of my country of origin, while on the detailed sleep screen the start/end time is of my current location. 
IOS 15.1. Does anyone recognise it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Timmermansenco Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared in your post. It's odd that your sleep log doesn't show the right time zone. If the Fitbit app and your Fitbit device are updated to the latest version, I'd recommend checking if the time zone set, is correct on the Fitbit app:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile picture.
  2. Tap App settings 
  3. Under Time Zone, turn off the Set Automatically option.
  4. Tap "Time Zone" and select the correct time zone.
  5. Tap on location just to double check that your location is correct. 
  6. Sync your Fitbit device to apply the changes.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Sorry, the app setting automatic is the same as the manual setting.

I can not send you the screenshots, because I guess you missed the problem. You see, my sleep cam be seen on two screens: the Home Screen (with all the other statistics) where the start and end time is displayed one hour later than the actual sleeping time (but in sync with my home country: Netherlands). If you then go to the specific sleep tab the correct start and end time can be seen (GMT). So the same sleep is shown differently in the same app, just one click away from each other. 

Best Answer

Same thing here, have tried switching to different time zone and back, but mines backwards, non detailed says 12 am wake-up but woke up at 8am and says I went to bed at 6pm

Best Answer
0 Votes