Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a food plan in the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to meal plan on my Fitbit app for charge 4. When I tap on the today icon and then my profile photo there is supposed to be a nutrition and body option but there isn’t. Is it possible to meal plan?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @chunkymonkeyno1.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and recommend doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.

2. Tap Activity and Wellness.

3. Tap Nutrition and Weight. 

4. Find the option to start a food plan. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your food plan.

For more information, see How do I track my food with the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I tried what you said here (nutrition and wellness) but my app screen does not show an option to start a food plan. Please advise! I have a Sense device and an iPhone 

Best Answer

@McGoogly   I think the Fitbit app changed since the moderator's post.  Please try the following.  After you tap on Nutrition & Weight, tap on Food (near the top).  Now you can get to the Daily Calorie Goal Setup, with the option of an adjustable or a set goal.  The adjustable option gives your four plan options, from easy to really hard.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks!!

Best Answer

Thank you LillyaFitbit!

after looking online for about 18minutes you answered my question so clearly!  

Go Fitbit Community!

Here’s to healthy bodies and minds!

🙏😀💪🏼🫀🫁🧠💃🏻🕺🏻💖

Best Answer
0 Votes