Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting a second account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a fitbit Charge for my daughter. She does not have her own phone, or separate Apple account, so I plan for her to use the app on our family iPad. The problem is, I cannot seem to set up her Charge.  I've seen other posts to keep the other fitbit out of the room during set up, but can't even get that far. Is there a way to log out of the app that I'm not seeing?

How do I create a account for her without downloading any programs on a computer? We only have mobile devices. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey hey hey @cucumberjones welcome to our Community! Thanks for joining us! Robot tongueTo log out of the app please go to the "Account" option, scroll down and tap "Log Out." To set up your daughter's Charge and create her own account first verify the following:

1. The iOS software is updated to the latest version. Verify by going to Settings > General > Software Update to check for updates. 
2. Bluetooth is enabled in iOS settings. Bluetooth must be enabled in order to sync your tracker to your iOS device. 
3. The tracker is not already paired to an account. 

Once you have verified the requirements above please try the following steps: 

1. Restart her tracker. 
2. After her tracker has restarted, reboot the iOS device. 
3. Open the Fitbit app, tap "Join Fitbit,” and then proceed through the setup process.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes