Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step counter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just have the Fitbit app on my iPhone and all the sudden it stopped counting my steps the past few days! It just stays at zero but it still does count calories. How can I get the amount of steps to show up or count?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to our new friend @100backstroke! Thanks for stopping by! Smiley TongueMmm this is weird, I'd suggest you try logging out from the app and reboot your mobile device. Once your phone is up please log in again into the Fitbit app and start a new sync.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
What do you mean by start a new sync? So far, I logged out and restarted my phone and logged back and in. Still no luck! Thanks for trying to help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @100backstroke! I apologize for any misunderstanding! Smiley WinkSince you already tried logging out and logging in again please force sync your tracker with your iOS device by following these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app from your iOS device. Sign into your account if you haven't done so already. 
2. Tap your tracker name at the top of the app dashboard. 
3. Make sure your tracker has battery life and bring it near to your iOS device. 
4. Scroll down and tap the "Sync Now" tile and wait for the sync to complete. 

Keep me posted! Cat Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer