Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step tile not showing in the Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had steps on app with iPhone 5s upgrade to 6 can't find a way to put steps  back on on startup page

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Rerir08. thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is now invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes