Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step tile not showing in the Dashboard.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is my app on my iPhone not showing my steps anymore?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TaniLeigh, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @ACG and @MrMarv, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@TaniLeigh, usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is not invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @TaniLeigh

You need to do a sync before your steps show up on your dashboard. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes
I only carry my phone. The app used to show steps and calories but now only shows calories. I do not have the watch or any other accessories.
Thanks

Tani Shaner
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TaniLeigh - 

Were you using Mobile Track to let your phone help get the step counts?

And if so, did Mobile Track get turned off?

Here is a link to the Mobile Track help page. I hope that helps you.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1875

Welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your Bluetooth on and does your Fitbit show connected to your phone 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Tani Shaner
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I will check 🙂

Tani Shaner
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TaniLeigh, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @ACG and @MrMarv, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@TaniLeigh, usually when a tile is not showing in the Fitbit app is because of two different reasons:

1. Your tracker has been removed accidentally from the account: To check this, please tap on the Account button and verify that your tracker is listed under your Name. If it's not, please set it up as a new device:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  2. The tile has been removed from the Dashboard and is not invisible: To verify this, please scroll down until you find the Edit button. Tap on it and the invisible tiles will display a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on the plus sign to make them visible again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it worked!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, it worked! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TaniLeigh, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes