Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps for 3 days disappeared.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3 days of my steps disappeared even though I did 84224 for the week and my minutes are like 4500. I know I did around 12000 -14000 steps on the 3 days 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @Miktik, did you create any manual logs for the periods when you lost steps?  If so, if you delete the manual logs your steps will return.

The reason for this is that a manual log suppresses steps that your Fitbit detected during the same time period.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Miktik, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Julia_G, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. As @Julia_G mentioned, if you deleted activity logs, the steps attached to those activities will be deleted as well. However, if you have not deleted any activities, please go to the online Dashboard and check that your steps are showing correctly here. If they are correct, please try the following on the app:

• Force-quit the app, then open it again. If this doesn't seem to help:
  • Log out form the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Made no difference, even on the dashboard the steps for 2days are gone. It has to he a glitch with the Fitbit the calories at at 12000.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Miktik, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back after trying the troubleshooting steps provided. At this moment I have forwarded your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation and determine what we should do next. 

Once we have more information t share with you about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Miktik, I hope you're having a great day, you're very welcome. Smiley Happy

If there's anything else you might want to report, please feel free to reply, I'll make sure to forward the information as well. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still waiting for a follow up. On missing steps & calories & time way too high compared to what it did.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Miktik, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back. At this moment, as mentioned earlier,  I have forwarded your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. 

Once we have more information to share with you about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing here.  It totaled the miles yesterday and the by 10:00 this morning, all but 400 miles were gone. The miles appear on the hourly chart as does a total at the top.  But not on the steps page.  

Best Answer
0 Votes