Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not syncing correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is working fine and shows my steps, KM, etc.. The problem I am having is that when syncing to my Iphone 7 (IOS 13.3) not all of my results are coming over to the phone. Eg. Yeaterday I walked 2 KM in the morning and everything sync'd properly and recorded on my phone, Last night I went for a 5KM run and although it shows up on my Versa 2, it doesn't sync to my phone. Is there a fix for this syncing issue? At this stage its just frustrating! Please help! I tried the chat and the only reply I got was "Chat closed"!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Macadona. Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing that your steps aren't syncing correctly, as well for trying to get in touch with our Support team. I've confirmed that your iPhone 7 is a compatible device and to make sure everything is correct, please make sure:

• The Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  • You've turned off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  • If you use more than one device to sync, make sure the other device isn't nearby. If the device is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it.

If those conditions are met, try reconnecting your Versa 2:

1. Remove your Versa 2 and any other device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone and restart your Versa 2.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Choose your Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions.

By the way, I've moved your post to this new thread to keep our forums organized, and so you can receive more related responses about this situation.

Let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issues, but also not able to use any apps- not syncing or updating. I’ve tried all the “helpful” hints but I believe it’s an update issue - no help been like this for 2wks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lizzie, I don’t t know what to do, I’ve posted here a couple times, still haven’t found my answer what to do. I be tried everything, my phone is up to date, my Fitbit app is up to date. The apps on my Versa 2 wont sync or update. I did the Bluetooth thing, I deleted app& device, I’ve tried connecting to different phone, I’ve done a shutdown and factory reset- nothing works 😢 Do you have any advice for me? Please and Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Wendra. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for taking the time to check our help articles and troubleshooting your Versa 2 prior posting. I understand how you're feeling about your watch not able to sync correctly. I was going to share your details with our Support team and I was told that they already opened a case for you to work on this matter. It seems they provided you with assistance over the phone. If you continue having issues to sync or update your apps, let me know so I can give you a hand.

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. It is frustrating . Your support line was helpful, now knowing everything I tried was also correct. I understand the software is being updated and will patiently wait. I still enjoy my versa2 and have adapted to its other features.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Wendra. I hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for my delayed response.

I'm glad that you had a great experience with our Support team and I appreciate your efforts while troubleshooting your watch. It's great that you're enjoying your Versa 2 and we'll continue working on it and all its feature to enhance your experience with it. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Catch you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lizzy- just updated new filmware- still no change with my weather/ agenda  apps. Keeping you informed.

Best Answer
0 Votes