Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps graph portrait glitch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anybody else get this weird glitch when looking at the steps graph in portrait mode?IMG_3402.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@mts89  I am not seeing your glitch and I looked at many of my graphs on different days since your post.

Did you try deleting and re-installing the app?  It seems to be a good first choice for hinky app issues.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the same issue on my iPhone 7+ (the graphs are starting in the middle of the display and do not match the y-axis or daily goal line). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it hasn't corrected the issue. The issue appears after you hit the 'expand' button for the steps graph and appears in all the available time scales (1d, 1w, 1m, 3m, and 1y).

I haven't been able to identify any settings that could affect this, so if someone could help that'd be great!

Best Answer

Yep. I've been complaining about this glitch on the iPhone 7+ since September 2016.  I've been assured that the problem is being patched, but there have been multiple releases of the software but it's to no avail.  I'm on Twitter again this evening, waiting for Fitbit to deny the problem and walk me back through the uninstall, reinstall process AGAIN.  Fix it already!  Argh!

Best Answer

Hmmm, maybe only happening on the 7+ ... 

I am not seeing the problem on my 7.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

So according to user Wallabebe this bug on iPhone 7+ has been around since at least 1,5 years. I‘m a new Fitbit User so just discovered this Bug/Glitch as well. Reinstalling the App did not have any affect at all. PLEASE fix this and don‘t just focus on the newest phone models.9FD9CEF1-A9CB-473F-ABFC-531B5AA22055.png

Best Answer
0 Votes