Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s not finding Blaze to pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having ongoing issues with my blaze and iphone6s, now after trying to get the blaze to sync, I have followed unpairing process, now I have re-booted and uninstalled/reinstalled app, the phone is not seeing the blaze to even pair with it. 

The Blaze works fine with iPad, but iPhone 6s has been a real problem. 

Any help would be appreciated? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Jakemac, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Are you trying to locate the Fitbit tracker on the Bluetooth settings on your phone? Usually they don't appear here as they connect with the Bluetooth through the Fitbit app. 

If your tracker is able to work with an iPad, please go to the iPad Bluetooth settings and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices, if it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Fitbit trackers can only be bonded to one mobile device at a time and this might explain why it's now working with your iPhone. 

Now that the bond between the iPad and tracker has been removed, please try to sync your tracker with your iPhone. 

I hope this information can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone 6s not finding Blaze.  I do not have fitbit connected anywhere else ie no ipad.

Sadly I asked iPhone 6s to forget device as it was interfering with new earbuds on Bluetooth.  Now I can't get Blaze back on.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes