Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stole my watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my name is Kat, I’m here to find the solution about how I can block the watch which has been stolen? Because I have my information there. So I would like that nobody else can use it. And I still have the app in my phone. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Katkarito15  is the Fitbit still showing on your app as being on your account? You sure it was stolen? Fitbit currently has no way to stop someone from using your device. No one can see your information unless they log into your account with your email address and password.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone gave me the watch for my birthday, but one day I left it in his home and now he gave my watch to someone else. And yesterday I received a notification in my phone that I try to change my bank account. So I want to make it that nobody can use the watch anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone gave me the watch for my birthday, but one day I left it in his home and now he gave my watch to someone else. And yesterday I received a notification in my phone that I try to change my bank account. So I want to make it that nobody can use the watch anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Be sure to call your bank and let them know, too. Did your friend know your password? I'm not sure it's theft, but you could call the local law enforcement people about this. Guess your friend thought you didn't want the Fitbit?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for your help. He just wanted impressing the girl that he likes. That’s why he did that. I don’t know what he was thinking about. I just know that my watch was in his home. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Katkarito15. Welcome to the forums. @Odyssey13, thanks for helping our new member. You're awesome!

@Katkarito15, thanks for letting me know about your stolen Fitbit and I'm sorry that you're having this experience. As our friend @Odyssey13 mentioned, no one will be able to see your personal information synced in your Fitbit account as it's secured with your email address and password. That said, I've got in touch with our Support team so they can create a case on your behalf and provide you with further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer
Hi, thank you for answering me, I have another question. The person who has
my watch can’t change the information that My watch has? Because yesterday
I received a message in my app telling about to change my bank account. So
I would like to know if the person can change everything and still use the
watch with them information?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy thank you for answering my question, yes, I have another question. So the person who has now my watch can’t change all the information that it already has? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Katkarito15. It's good to see you again.

You're welcome and to answer your question, the person who has your Fitbit device shouldn't be able to change your personal information entered in the Fitbit app unless they have your email address and password. You can always change the password of your account to a new unique password that isn’t used for any other online accounts. For instructions check this help article.

Additionally, as @Odyssey13 advised you, please get in touch with your bank and let them know about the notification you received in your phone so you can receive further information about this matter.

See you around.

Best Answer