Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't connect with iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone 7 no longer connects to Versa light.  This has been ongoing for the last couple of weeks but rectified by rebooting watch.  This no longer works.

i have rebooted watch, deleted and reinstalled app, turned off phone.  I have now deleted watch from Bluetooth with the intention of reinstalling the watch but will not reconnect.  Very frustrated and not sure what to do next. I now appear to have a very expense watch !

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jossie_k. Welcome on board.

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Versa Lite prior posting. I'm sorry that you're going through this experience and let's work together on this matter. Just to investigate, may I know what error message is displayed when trying to sync it? Have you also updated the Fitbit app to the latest version?

Although you've tried some steps, please give one more try to the following:

1. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  2. If you used more than one device to sync, make sure to remove your Versa Lite from its Bluetooth settings and take that other device to another room.
  3. Restart your watch one more time.
  4. Open the Fitbit app on your iPhone 7, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Choose the Versa Lite and follow the onscreen instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Thank you for your recommendations.

Yes I have the latest app.
The message is No Devise found

I have tried to re add my Versa lite, however although it was recognised, the connect timed out.

Any other ideas please.

Thanks
Janet

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Jossie_k. It's great to see you back and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for your efforts while trying the steps from my post and sharing the error message displayed. You did a good job! I was checking your details with our Support team and I was told that you already have a case created with them. Since they have access to your watch's details, let me suggest to continue working with them so they can provide you with further assistance.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer
0 Votes