Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested Addition to Mobile App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I just have a quick suggestion for adding friends. I would love to add my contacts as friends, but currently you can only do so with ones that have an email address associated. When the App is downloaded, is there anyway to maintain the mobile phone info so you can add any contact that also has the app? Or possibly we can add our phone numbers in our private profile information? Just a suggestion to make things easier 🙂 Not everyone has Facebook and most don't typically add email addresses in their phone contacts. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @RoseDuBo, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a Suggested Feature where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes