Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to add a 365 day badge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just want to comment that I love earning badges. It’s so cool when I open my app to find I’ve reached another milestone. So I was so excited when I was approaching an entire 365 if reaching my step goal. I c ok kid to wait to see some sort of badge. Alas, NOTHING!  So bummed and anticlimactic. I’d like to suggest to the Fitbit people to add a 365 day badge. So when I hit 730 days, I at least get a balloon or something 🥴

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

That should say, I was so excited to open my app to see some sort of badge 

Best Answer

I think a 365 day streak badge would be an awesome idea @moshelle!! I’m on my 532 day streak and I didn’t get any balloons today either 🥺

Badges are a huge mood booster!! But with that said I’m excited for you so please except these balloons with a smile

😃 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈Awesome job @moshelle!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Here are some for you too!

🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:🎈:glowing_star:

Best Answer

Omg @moshelle !! I love it!! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

@moshelle   The best way to share your opinion about badges is through the Feature Suggestion forum.  I do need to point out that a step streak badge is impossible to program.  If you change your step goal, or any goal, this change gets applied to all your data going back to day one.  This is a programming limitation.  If I changed my step goal to 5,000, then I would have a nine year step streak.  The daily and lifetime goals are quantifiable and are monitored on your account.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I hit it and it just went away and didn't keep adding 

Best Answer
0 Votes