Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Solver automatically doesn’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.
I am using Apple Watch and Aria scale for monitoring.
Yesterday I installed Sync Solver on my iPhone X.
It looks that it works as expected except it doesn’t sync automatically.
Every time I have to click on ‘ Sync now’ and than it syncs.
Note that I don’t use Fitbit. I use Apple Watch and Aria.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @susja, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! In this case Sync Solver is not listed among the officially supported third party apps. This doesn't mean it won't work since there are many third party apps that uses our open API. However in these cases it would be recommendable to contact the developer of Sync Solver to learn more in depth its functionality and report any issue it is happening with the process of syncing, since as Fitbit we do ot have access to their data.

It is worth to mention Sync Solver is just a workaround to connect the data of your Fitbit Dashboard with your Apple watch since there is no direct integration with this brand. So many functionalities of the Dashboard or other third party services may not perform in the way is expected.

For more questions stay tuned to the Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit needs to directly support Apple Health.  I am probably going to just switch to Apple Watch.  Shame, because I like Fitbit better.

Best Answer

Jennifer I just moved to apple and love it more than Fitbit watch’s. It’s does so much more when I tramping I don’t have to get my watch out my bag. I can play Spotify on it which Fitbit did not support. I find the watch more useable for everyday things. Also it sync to my phone without the hassle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @Carol111111111 I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about not being able to sync Apple Health with Fitbit. At this moment, our team doesn't have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, our team will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes