Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing data to Fitbit app without Bluetooth?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Bluetooth on my iPhone hasn't worked for months, I have a new Fitbit which I'm yet to set up but will I not be able to transfer the data to my phone like sleep patterns etc etc without Bluetooth? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Charlie635  You are correct unless you have another device you can set up and sync the Fitbit to.  Do you have a PC or tablet perhaps?  Not sure what Fitbit you have, so not sure if you have one that came with a dongle or not......

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Charlie635, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's great to see you around as well @Kmransom123Smiley Very Happy

@Charlie635, as @Kmransom123 mentioned, your tracker does communicate with your phone via Bluetooth and if it's currently not working on your phone, you have the option to set up your new tracker and sync it using another compatible device or with a computer using a USB dongle. 

To set up your computer with another device (iOS or Android, Windows mobile):

1. Check if the device is on the list of compatible devices.
  2. If it is, open the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) or Windows Store, search for the Fitbit app and install it.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and if you have already an account, log in with your credentials. 
    • Tap on Account and then on "Setup a New Fitbit Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. If you don't have an account created yet, tap on Join Fitbit and follow the onscreen instructions to set up your Fitbit tracker.

If you'd like to set it up using a computer, I would like to suggest checking @MarreFitbit's excellent instructions that have been proven very helpful for many members in the Community.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes