Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a fitbit charger hr and have an iphone 6.  Last week it would sync but with difficulty ... now it won't the phone just keeps saying looking .... i've done resets, deleted and reinstalled the app.  This is a new unit received for Christmas ... what is my next option ... to return the fit bit???

Thanks

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ldvee welcome to the Community! It is too bad to hear that your Charge HR is not syncing and I appreciate you have tried some troubleshoot. There are some other steps that I would like you to follow, so just to confirm, could you please take a look of this article

If after try that, your tracker still not sycning, please try to set it up as a new device. 

Let me know if it works! I'l be around. Cat Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi @ldvee welcome to the Community! It is too bad to hear that your Charge HR is not syncing and I appreciate you have tried some troubleshoot. There are some other steps that I would like you to follow, so just to confirm, could you please take a look of this article

If after try that, your tracker still not sycning, please try to set it up as a new device. 

Let me know if it works! I'l be around. Cat Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi, I'm having the same issues and tried all the troubleshooting options. I also had the issue last week when resetting my Charge HR worked, but it hasn't worked when I've tried it again over the last few days.

I tried adding it as a new device and it has been stuck on 'Finishing Up...' for a long time, suggesting that it's still not synching. A few of my friends using the IoS app have shared similar issues with me.

Can you suggest how to proceed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all the steps of resetting and setting up as new divice with your on line chat ... still nothing she stated she'd forward this on to someone else .... seems you have an issue that you can't fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes