Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues between Alta and iPhone 6S

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

in order to sync my FitBit Alta with my iPhone 6s, I have to do a soft reset of my phone. I have to do this EVERY time I want to sync it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Bekll. thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your Alta is having trouble syncing with your iPhone, I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your Alta if you haven't done it yet. 
  2. Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone for 15 seconds, then turn it back on.
  3. Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app, then open the Fitbit app and try to sync again. 

If these steps don't seem to work, let's try to set up your tracker as a new device to restart the connection between your phone and your tracker. Don't worry, this won't delete any of the information stored in your account so far.

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes