Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with Apple Health App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I sync my Fitbit data with Apple's Health app? I know my other apps like MapMyWalk, MyFirnessPal etc. sync well. So I really am hoping to see there's a solution and there's something better than what I see in many other answers: "With regards to Apple Health, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions." 

Please tell me there's a way to sync before I brick my Fitbit and look for other options. Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PaddyFields.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about syncing your Fitbit data with Apple's Health app. I understand how you are feeling and I am here to assist you. Currently the Fitbit app isn't able to sync with Apple Health. I'd encourage you to make your suggestion to Apple so they can integrate to our open API and SDK to make this integration. You can also show your support to this suggestion by adding your vote. Please read the FAQ for more details about how the Feature Suggestions board works.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought an app a while ago called “Fitbit to Apple Health” to sync my stats. It’s not great & currently locks up but until Fitbit & Apple work out their differences it’s an option.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @tmcanon.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your solution. I appreciate your time and feedback. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes