Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't download on iPad Mini gen 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to delete the app because I wanted to update my clock face on my versa lite and it would not do it and now the app won’t install on iPad mini gen 5.  What should I do? I have already updated the OS...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kikkipooh, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if you receive an error while trying to install the app on your iPad or it simply doesn't load? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Have you tried turning the iPad on/off and then try to install the app again? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try that, update the OS version and let me know if the issue persists. 

Looking forward to your reply if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new problem.  I am trying to change my clockface to a Halloween one and on the Fitbit app  it says switching and then it switches back.  How long should it take?  I have restarted my watch, restarted my phone, closed the app and restarted it, removed my watch from the app and then put it back and after two hours it does not do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes