Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with my apple macbook

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

New user and set up my Fitbit charge HR with my apple macbook all ok but cant figure how to sync it. nothing seen on my dashboard and change buletooth to on but even when sat next to my computer it wont sync. Help please

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Community @GripperD!

In order to sync using a Mac computer you have to download the Fitbit Connect software, you will see the syncing button in there. Syncing through the Dashboard itself is not possible. 

Once you have downloaded the software, open it and then click on the Sync Now button. You will be asked to log into your account. 

I hope you find this useful! Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, got it and i am up and running with Fitbit. thanks
Best Answer

Fantastic news, @GripperD!

It was probably an issue with the software itself. Now everything will be working as intended and you will be able to reach all of your goals. 

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes