Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature & Symptoms tile is missing from Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tile for logging temperature and symptoms is missing from my app. It’s not in the Discover tab either. Where did it Go? 
iPhone 7 app version 3.75.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @RGE23 and @Rge@LZeeW Thanks for sharing your insights.

Thanks for the details provided and the steps tried on your own. I understand how helpful the Temperature & Symptoms tile is for you, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. As our friend mentioned, this situation has been passed along to our team so they can further investigate. I'll update this thread once I have more information to share.

In regards to your other question, if you'd like to close one of your Community profiles without closing your Fitbit account, let me recommend following the steps from our FAQs.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@RGE23   I don't have that version yet, so I went to the App store to try and force the update.  I couldn't force an update.  I still have it, but this is the second post I've seen with this issue.  This was added at the start of the pandemic.  Fitbit might have removed it now that times have changed.  I will try to get a moderator to answer.  This could take a few days to answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.

The app update may be the problem but I have an old iPhone 6s I use for playing music that has and older version of the Fitbit app (3.65.1) I tried logging in to that and the temperature and symptoms tile is still missing. Maybe something specific to my account?

Best Answer

I think we should wait for a moderator's answer.  It looks like you are posting under two different Community accounts.  I'm not the account police, but I am under the impression that users should have only one Community account.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I do have 2 accounts. I’m not aware that is against the rules. This account I use as a check on my devices. I have a Versa, Versa 3, and two Senses. This way I can confirm correct function without losing data in my main account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's definitely fine to have more than one Fitbit account.  I have two accounts on two different emails.  For similar reasons as you.  I test different models side by side to compare their performance.  I am referring to posting here, in the Community forums, under multiple Community accounts with different screen names.  You don't strike me as the nefarious type.  But users get reprimanded and banned for violating the Community Guidelines.  I only post on this account.  I can read the forums with my other account, but I can't post with it -- I never registered with this Community.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can understand where it could be an issue on the community forums. I’ve had my original account since 2014. This account since 2020 but only recently registered it to the community forums.

I have been looking and can’t find any way to deregister this account, only to delete the account, which I don’t want to do.

Thank you for the heads up.

Best Answer

@RGE23   Another user posted about this same issue.  A moderator acknowledged and said that Fitbit is now aware of this issue.  No time frame for a fix was given.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi there, @RGE23 and @Rge@LZeeW Thanks for sharing your insights.

Thanks for the details provided and the steps tried on your own. I understand how helpful the Temperature & Symptoms tile is for you, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. As our friend mentioned, this situation has been passed along to our team so they can further investigate. I'll update this thread once I have more information to share.

In regards to your other question, if you'd like to close one of your Community profiles without closing your Fitbit account, let me recommend following the steps from our FAQs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Izzy,

Hope you are well. 

I was wondering if you’ve heard anything back regarding the temp tile in the Fitbit app as I had gotten into the habit of taking my core temp and logging it and I regrettably didn’t log it anywhere else so I seem to have lost that information and it was great having all my stats together.

Cheers, Rebecca 

Best Answer

I'm immunocompromised. I rely on temperature monitoring to see if an infection is coming on. At this point, I'm wondering if even having a Fitbit is worth it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes