Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile do not go away on Fitbit iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Is there a way to disable the calorie tracker and notifications re texts and calls on the Inspire 3 on iPhone?

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
33 REPLIES 33

Hello, I have just re-downloaded the Fitbit app and I am experiencing the same problem. I’d be great if anyone could help or give some guidance on how to keep the calorie widget away 🙂

Best Answer

Hi everybody! Thank you for your messages .  Our team is still looking into this. I'll let you know, should I receive further information. 

I appreciate your patience until this gets solved. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Juan,

Can the team please provide an estimated time to completion? It would help us all a great deal if we could have some measure of accountability for this issue.

Thanks!

@JuanFitbit Checking in, in case you missed my previous post. It has been 7 weeks since this was brought to the IT team's attention and I think users would really appreciate a timeline to completion. Could you make this request to IT on our behalf?

Thanks for all that you do!

Best Answer

@DrJLo , Thank you for your messages. I haven't received any estimated time when this will be solved. I'll be updating the thread as soon as I receive further information and let you all know. 

I really appreciate your patience.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Juan, 

My team and I are conducting research using Fitbit devices and we desperately need this problem resolved ASAP. We do not want our participants seeing these stats on their Fitbit "today" screen whenever they open the app. I've attached screenshots of the problem with the interface in sequential order below. Since this has been an outstanding problem for the past several months, with still no estimate on the timeframe that Fitbit IT expects this to be resolved, any further details would be appreciated. 

1. All widgets deleted from "today" screen by pressing the "x" for each.
    IMG_2768.PNG
  2. The "today" screen, immediately after deleting the widgets and AFTER pressing the "done" button. It appears to have worked, at first. Others have mentioned that pressing the "done" button caused the widgets to re-appear, but for me the widgets stay deleted after pressing "done."
    IMG_2769.PNG
  3. BUT as soon as the Fitbit app is briefly closed & reopened, or otherwise refreshed, the widgets re-appear immediately. 
    IMG_2770.PNG
Best Answer

Hi @JuanFitbit - is there any possible way to escalate this? We’ve been waiting months for resolution at this point. Thank you!

Best Answer

@Mirilifedance @rclyons , Thank you for your messages and screenshots. 

This issue has been escalated and our team is working on a solution for it. My apologies that this still happening. 
As soon as I receive further information, I'll be updating the thread so that you all know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. I didn’t have any problems until I wanted to change the tiles and then the issue started. iPhone 14pro, latest iOS and app version (don’t remember the exact no but both are updated)

Best Answer

@Ellen2601 , Thank you for your report. I'll add this to the info I gave to our team. Could you please check the iOS version on your phone? This can be verified on the setting app in the phone. 

1. Select Settings > About.
  2. The software version of your device should appear on this screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The iOS version is 16.6.1 .
Best Answer

@JuanFitbit  Just FYI-- our whole team has different smartphones (iOS and Android), and everyone is experiencing this issue. So it appears to be independent of OS.

Best Answer

@Ellen2601 Thank you for your reply and information. 

@rclyons Thank you for letting me know that this also affects Android users. Could you please make a list, of the mobile devices that are affected? And the corresponding operating system?
(eg. iPhone 6, iOS 15, Samsung  A20, Android 13, etc) 
I would appreciate this a lot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally!!!!!!!

IMG_6566.jpeg

Best Answer

@DrJLo , Thank you for your confirmation and the picture attached. 

I'll wait until others confirm if the issue persists or if it got solved for them too, before closing the thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes