Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles Missing after Upgrading App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated to Version 3.46 on my iPhone 7 Plus when I realized my Dashboard on the FitBit website was not synchronizing with my app's dashboard (updated per a recommendation on this site).  Now, I only have a few tiles on my dashboard: Steps, Miles, Calories, and Weight.  I lost my Hourly Step Goal and Minutes.  I've logged out, logged back in.  I've restarted my phone.  I've synched my app and my watch.  My watch shows everything, but not the app.  What else should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try tapping Edit button, scroll down to Removed Stats and see if they are there.

If not, tap Discover tab at bottom, scroll down to Heath & Fitness Stats and look for them there to add.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Try tapping Edit button, scroll down to Removed Stats and see if they are there.

If not, tap Discover tab at bottom, scroll down to Heath & Fitness Stats and look for them there to add.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you for the response.  I know what you are saying as I’ve seen that before.  It almost seems as if the app is only half there.  When I follow your steps, there is no longer a “Removed Stats” section.  I am only able to add: Exercise, Menstrual Health, Mindfulness, and Blood Glucose.  Additionally, I have since realized that continuous syncing is not occurring.  I now must manually sync the app to see current steps.  This is exactly why I usually never update an app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE - I reread what you wrote and finally realized what "Discover" is.  I found the tiles I wanted, but when I tapped on they, the messages all said I needed a FitBit to add these options.  Uh....  So I went back to my profile and realized that I no longer had a FitBit device associated to the account.  I re-added the Inspire HR, re-synchronized the app, and there it is!  Thank you so much for your help!

Best Answer